H-52 by Viking Spas
Relax In Style With A New Hot Tub From Viking Spas
Seating Capacity: 6
Water Capacity: 450 gl
Total Jets: 52
Total Pumps: (2) 5HP
Total Filters: 1
Heater: 5.5 kw XL
Filters: (1) 50 Sq. ft.
Dry Weight: 650 lbs.
Stereo: Optional ($800)
Click Photos to Enlarge:
H-52 Hot Tub by Viking Spas
NOTE: Shown w/ Optional Stereo System w/ 4 Speakers - $800 Upgrade
The H-52 Hot Tub by Viking Spas features 52 total jets and is shown with the optional stereo syst em. The engineers spared no expense in putting in this spa all of the designed comfort and luxury they could think of. The lounger has16 jets complete with hand and foot massage. This hot tub features (2) 5HP pumps. All Viking Spas use the industry’s finest components with uncompromising production methods and quality control standards. Complete with our patented indirect LED lighting and waterfall ... this spa is the ultimate for anyone desiring the best.
- Fortiflex High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Shell - A virtually indestructible material which carries a non pro-rated Lifetime Warranty even against freeze damage. HDPE is used for several different applications including football helmets and truck bed liners.
- Polystyrene Maintenance Free Cabinet – A zero maintenance tongue and groove material that never needs staining or refinishing. The duo-wall design aids in the insulation of the hot tub and reduces noise. These fully removable panels will not rot, mold or mildew and have UV inhibitors to maintain their color.
- Rigid High Density Foam Insulation – 2lb. High density foam is the most efficient foam used in the hot tub industry. Fully insulated with an R factor of 42, Viking Spas have proven to be one of the more energy efficient spas on the market.
- Balboa Power System – Balboa is one of the largest and most trusted names in the industry. Since they have been engineering and manufacturing electronic touch pads and controls since the early 1980’s all glitches have been worked out and the end result is a dependable and long lasting spa pack and control system.
- High Output Low Voltage Motor – Viking Spas use a top rated Waterway Executive series pump. The pumps run 50% cooler than other pumps of the same size and are very efficient. With the pumps high velocity output, the jets are powerful and provide an incredible amount of hydrotherapy.
- Corona Discharge Ozonator (Optional on Eclipse) – Ozone is the most powerful oxidizer available. An ozonator keeps spa water cleaner for longer periods of time, helps to reduce the need for chemicals and saves you money. The advantage to a Corona Discharge ozonator versus UV ozone is that the cell life lasts up to 5X longer, creates a more pure form of ozone and operates at a fraction of the cost.
- Jets – Viking Spas uses a number of different styles and types of jets each serving a different purpose depending on their size and flow type. Some jets create a pulsating action simulating a shiatsu type of massage, where other jets create a steady stream of water and have fully adjustable pressure settings. All of the Jets are easy to use and feel great.
This item requires freight delivery. This shipping method uses a full size semi - truck and product can be delivered to a street side location or into a room of choice based on the level of service requested. A representative will call to schedule your delivery which will require a signature upon receipt. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S. range from 5-7 days on in stock merchandise. Special order spas range from 2-6 weeks depending on manufacturer.
Shipping Details & Conditions
When it comes to hot tub and spa supplies,
Family Leisure is your hot water headquarters!
100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES