V - 100
An Easy-To-Use Plug N Play Hot Tub with a Traditional Round Design
Size: 72" Round
Mini Storm Jets: 2
Clutser Storm Jets: 6
Ozone Jet: 1
Click Photos to Enlarge:
V-100 by Viking Spas
Unwind after a long day in private with the V-100 by Viking Spas! Quit dreaming about massages and hydrotherapy relief. Just add the V-100 to the backyard, fill up with water, plug in, and let the fun begin! The V-100 is a Plug N Play series spa, which allows easy setup with no electricians. Simply place the V-100 near a standard wall outlet and let the hot water massages begin! This model comes with nine total jets: two mini storm jets, six cluster storm jets and one ozone jet. The efficient Balboa Power System and spa light come standard, while several other features, such as the Ozonator, are upgradable options. This portable model requires a standard wall outlet and includes a pre-wired GFCI cord. Start splashing the same day you bring this spa home! Use the garden hose to fill it with water, plug it in and enjoy it that evening! And Viking offers great warranties on the shell, parts and labor on all of their Hot Tubs; ask for warranty details when you contact Family Leisure!
- Plug N Play
- Underwater Light
- Deluxe Chemical Kit
- No Electrician Required
- 110v Cord with GFCI Plug
Gray Shell & Cabinet Color
Deluxe Tapered Locking Cover
Standard Viking Features Include:
- Jets – Jets are the most important element of any spa or hot tub, and Viking Spas uses several styles and types of jets. Each jet serves a different purpose depending on the size and flow; some jets pulsate and simulate a shiatsu massage, while others pump a spiral of air and water. Every jet is adjustable, easy to operate and feels great.
- High-Output Low-Voltage Motor – Each pump runs 50% cooler than the standard pump. Viking Spas use efficient Waterway Executive series pumps with high-velocity outputs; each jet is powerful, improving backyard hydrotherapy.
- Rigid High-Density Foam Insulation – With an R factor of 42, fully-insulated Viking Spas offer the more energy-efficient hot tubs in the industry.
- Balboa Power System – One of the largest and most trusted names in the industry, Balboa has been producing electronic touch pads and controls since the early 1980s. Trust an established name with dependable Balboa Power Systems.
- Polystyrene Maintenance-Free Cabinet – An innovative duo-wall design aids insulation and reduces motor noise. Removable panels are all-weather and moisture resistant; they will not rot or gain mildew or mold or mildew. Each cabinet is guaranteed to be maintenance free!
- Fortiflex High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Shell - Indestructible HDPE offers a pro-rated Lifetime Warranty backed by Viking, even against cold-weather damage.
Optional Corona Discharge Ozonator – Ozonators keep hot tubs clean for long periods of time and reduces the need for chemicals, saving time and money. A Corona Discharge ozonator cell life will last 5X longer versus UV ozone. Splash with the most powerful oxidizer available!
This item requires freight delivery. This shipping method uses a full size semi - truck and product can be delivered to a street side location or into a room of choice based on the level of service requested. A representative will call to schedule your delivery which will require a signature upon receipt. Most delivery times within the Continental U.S. range from 5-7 days on in stock merchandise. Special order spas range from 2-6 weeks depending on manufacturer.
Shipping Details & Conditions
When it comes to hot tub and spa supplies,
Family Leisure is your hot water headquarters!
100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES