Here are a dozen ways to make your outdoor room more fun!
Are you lacking design ideas for your Outdoor Room? Here are a dozen different design tips to make your outdoor rom fun for both you and your family!
- Add bright and funky liora manne throw pillows. Fun, imaginative designs for outdoor use.
- A beautiful Outdoor Rug will pull your look together.
- Include some beautiful water lilies, sand and surf or the Tuscan countryside with Outdoor Wall Art.
- Plant some fabulous annuals – check The Farmer’s Almanac for advice on how, when and where to plant your flowers for the best results.
- Buy a vibrant umbrella! Red and blue are the new neutrals; or look for a spectacular stripe or patterned cover from Treasure Garden.
- How cute are these? Crooked Playhouses (pictured above right) in bright colors for your little angels!
- Add a Water Fountain or water feature to your backyard.
- Rock owls. I love rock owls. So what if they are just rocks with eyes? They are adorable and whimsical and will make your guests (and you) smile.
- Placemats! Many design groups (including Windward; call for details) will make yours to order out of Sunbrella outdoor fabric.
- Ceramic garden stools. These imports from the East are a perfect pop of color anywhere. Use as an end table, extra seating, or an objet d’art. Stick one in your garden. Gorgeous!
- Another fun and decorative idea from the East – rain chains! Replace an unattractive gutter downspout and create a beautiful a water feature that produces soothing sounds to boot.
- Liven up a small space or cranny with a Margarita 3 Piece Bistro Hawaiian Blue Set from Alfresco. A delightful daisy design (margarita is Spanish for daisy, not be confused with the cocktail of the same name – although this bistro set would be perfect for imbibing as well) Available in three bold and beautiful colors; blue (above), Blood Orange and Green Apple.
Add a Comment